Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What could this be?

I have have diarhea for about 6 days immediately, along with for a moment nausea, loss of appetite, always fatigued, I'm process too thin, I'm unbelievably irritable and can go stale easily, my fuzz is falling out more often. I don't hold money to see a doctor. Does someone know what's wrong with me?What could this be?
People who come on Yahoo!Answers may relate you what they think but not a soul here is able to impart you a medical diagnosis. Therefore, DO NOT rely on anyone here to give you one.
This sounds serious. 6 days of diarrhea completely likely routine you are getting dehydrated. You really necessitate to get to a doctor or a hospital some how.
YOU NEED URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION!
Please - catch help!
You hold at least some genus if intestinal disorder and could be getting dehydrated. Is nearby a clinic that sees patients fro free surrounded by your city? If not, go to the local hospital emergency room and they will see you. The statute requires that you be treated.
do you notice your color is getting any lighter. if you do make out any change contained by color you need to see a doctor. if you can email me i added you to my contact. my christen is Angela. i am at mariefioreayahoo.com i had this problem and be in the hospital a while ago. i really don't want to put it out near. but if you notice your color is getting somewhat pale later you should email me and we will talk okay... it really sounds approaching what i just go threw and it is not really bad it can be alot of things.. you will be oKay..so don't verbs. kay. Angela
Try home remedies at
http://www.wellnesstalk.org/dandruff.htm...
http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...
http://www.wellnesstalk.org/splitend.htm...

No comments:

Post a Comment