Saturday, October 23, 2010

What can i do give or take a few my foot?

my feet hurt so desperate i have a profession that puts me on my fee every daytime i wear insoles and good shoes but they still hurt esp. the treatWhat can i do give or take a few my foot?
I had indistinguishable problem for two years, although I never had it diagnosed. I finally bought some expensive boots ( I work In construction) and the misery gradually go away. I know you said you bought some good shoes, I don`t know you need to see a podiatrist. I decision I could be of more help. Sorry!
See a chiropractor and/or a reflexoligist.
Maybe you own what is called a heel spur. You should see your doctor and hold an xray.
Relax your feet within a foot spa. This usually helps...
There may be nought you can do. I work a 16 hour day and own pain within the same place. If you hold insurance, see a doctor, ask them what they think in the region of it. Your shoes may not be as supportive as you think they are...
Try getting a foot spa and some nice stress-relief tub salts. They also enjoy some really nice massagers on the market that aren't too expensive. I enjoy a Dr.Scholl's foot spa with infra-red grill. It vibrates and comes near different attachments that massage your foot. It's wonderful.
Sounds like it could be plantar fasciitis. Stretch your calf/achilles as much as you can, see a podiatrist and possibly he or she can fit you with orthotics. Good shoes are positively vital to helping the strain from getting worse. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment