Saturday, October 23, 2010

What can I do to control gastritis?

I have gastritis and usually it take awhile for the medicine to work. Does anyone know something that i can do to backing the pain while the tablets works. I would greatly appreciate anything. Thanks in credit.What can I do to control gastritis?
Try Beeno. It helps prevent gas that cause the discomfort naturally.
This problem, can be cause by not having adequate acids in you stomach. And sometimes I drink a few jalapeno peppers beside my meal. I used to be bothered near acid indigestion but not contained by a long time. Also , you can try laying on your departed side, as your stomach dumps on the right. And try eating smaller meal .
I don't know what your diet is like so it's tricky to pinpoint the cause of it. If you chomp through cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower, try staying away from those for a week and see if it helps. You should still drink other veggies though! Hope this helps! Annette
Maybe you should ask your doctor to prescribe another med for you, one that would work faster to attack the backache.

No comments:

Post a Comment