Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What are the most contaminated things we touch every time ...? do you enjoy any precaution for them ?

I know one friend touching the doorhandles with hankerchief,,chance but true :)What are the most contaminated things we touch every time ...? do you enjoy any precaution for them ?
door knobs, phones, computer keyboards, night light switches, sink faucet handles/knobs.
I work in a hospital, and I don't give somebody a lift any special precautions for stuff like that, but I do rinse out my hands profoundly. I also wipe down those types of surfaces occasionally, especially when one of the coworkers is sick.
at home, if you use a sponge in the kitchen, that's probably the dirtiest article in your home. I prefer not to use a sponge at adjectives, but if you do, it's a good view to put it in the dishwasher every daytime or soak it in bleach and permit it dry after every use to disinfect it.
water fountain controls and door knob
money.lots of people use them ,in need wash their hand

No comments:

Post a Comment