Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are the steps important to becoming an organ donor?

I've got the little red "donor" sticker on the spinal column of my state-issued ID, I have the two little green cards that identify me as a donor, one to hang on to in my possession and the other to be kept by a trusted friend, but...
Am I supposed to register beside the state or with an consortium? Am I supposed to be on some official agency's catalogue? Do I have to do more to get sure I'm really an organ donor or have I done ample?What are the steps important to becoming an organ donor?
As far as I know you just sign the fund of your driver's license, but you have to brand name sure that you tell someone (parent, spouse, friend) to convey to the hospital that you do indeed want to donate.
If you are interested surrounded by being an organ donor, you might want to consider checking out Body Worlds. You can certainly donate your entire body. There exibits of this guys stuff all over the country right in a minute!
www.bodyworlds.com
Just the I.D will do, you can also donate the rest of your body after organ extraction to Medical schools, economically this is what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment