Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are the consequences next to regard to my strength if my tonsils are removed?

What are the consequences next to regard to my strength if my tonsils are removed?
According to a medical journal of study, near is no significant difference whether you take stale your tonsils or not.
But tonsils play a role in filter or trapping bacteria on the food that we weat or nouns that we breath. It is actually subdivision of our lymphatic system.
But sometimes, this tonsil can be irritating that some people own tonsilitis once or twice a month, and the symptoms can elongate for 1-2 weeks. THus they tend to remove it. But it doesn't mean that once it is removed, your immune system will fall. As i have said in advance, no significant difference whether you have tonsilectomy or not
You will be much in good health. I had mine out and I be getting sick all the time. It really help a lot. You don't want them anyway.
I don't think they remove tonsils anymore, they found that it's not necesary
In feeble days Physicians advised to remove tonsils to avoid swelling of it. while swollen it created distress in drinking. But, now they advocate against removing it. Tonsil (it is gland) acts as a sentry that block infections within stomach & other inner organs of the body. while fighting it get swollen which can be treated easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment