Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I do to sleep better?

I need a better darkness sleep. Every day i get up up in the middle of the hours of darkness and i cant help, its so annoying ? Its similar to a schedule you know ..I WANT TO SLEEP ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT AND JUST WAKE UP IN THE MORNInG LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE .What can I do to sleep better?
Try fast (skip dinner) before you dance to sleep. It is said that we should not sleep until 3 hrs after we eat. Myself, I consider it's more like 4 or more hours. It is said that digestion slows while you sleep. When you try to sleep on a full belly, the food sit's surrounded by your belly and the mechanics of digestion slow, but gasses build up in digestive tract. You cease up tossing and turning all darkness, to help the nutrients and gasses move through your intestines, and it ends up wake you, feeling unrested. Fasting back sleep works. You end up wake, feeling more rested and more alive than you hold in a long time.
Fasting. It works for me.
To a dutiful night's sleep!
Good Night, sweet dreams
If you want to try medication you could go to your pharmacist and ask for a over the counter form of sleeping tablets. I am a shift worker and know that I can capture anywhere from 6 -10 hours of solid sleep depending on how much I take
Talk to your doctor in the region of ambien. I've also heard Rozerem is great because you won't find hooked on it, or become dependant on it. If you're like me and you don't really resembling prescriptions, try melatonin. You can buy it over the counter and it's unlike Tylenol PM or other sleeping pills because it's more natural. Most doctors will urge you not to pocket anything but melatonin. good luck
do things during the year that will tire you=don't have an afternoon nap=eat a small bit of carbohydrates past going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment