Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I do to hold on to my foot dry and smelling ok when I wear shoes minus socks?

I really enjoy not wearing socks when I put on shoes, however, when I do, as you would expect, My feet and shoes smell really fruitless, due the accumulation of warmness, germs and moisture.
I use Febreeze and antibacterial spray, but it just add more moisture to my shoes when I spray causing my foot to sweat faster and my shoes to smell worse
I want to know if there's some sort of powder that can dry my feet to prevent them from sweating so much so I can clutch my shoes off within confidenceWhat can I do to hold on to my foot dry and smelling ok when I wear shoes minus socks?
baby powder leaves a nice sent and no powder residue on your foot!
Gold Bond medicated powder or either toddler powder. Your feet will look rather ashy but they won't smell bad. lol
There are a variety of foot powders (including deodorant and antiperspirant) available on the market. Just check the pharamceutical wedge of your local store, and you should find them readily available. You can also sprinkle regular talcum powder contained by your shoes, and rub it on your feet until that time putting your shoes on to help dampen the odor, as well as to preserve them dry.
there are these nouns fresheners that are contained in an reason. If you put it in your shoe, it make it smell better without any moisture. Plus you can step to target and ask for some help. You know, to see if they can oblige.
yes, there are powders, look contained by the athletes foot isle at the drug store. Wash your shoes often.
johnson and johnson kid powder works great on sweaty feet
Wash your foot with vinegar commonly. Place ur shoes outside to air out while not wearing them. absorbant insoles lend a hand. roll ban deodorant on the soles of ur foot.
all shoes are made to be worn near socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment