Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I do to breed listen to my iPod more ear-friendly?

We've all hear (and reluctantly took note) that listening to mp3 players can inflict ear damage, especially next to the use of earphones. Does anyone hold any tips or tricks to minimize its negative effects, or will adjectives iPod-donning individuals have to suffer from partial deafness ahead of their time?What can I do to breed listen to my iPod more ear-friendly?
Turn down the volume.
powerfully if you listen too much that too with max volume beside earphones, conceivably it might have an effect contained by the long run but not immediately. i judge you can use speakers when you are at home or something and use earphones while on the move.
I get a free iPod Video from this site. All I had to do be sign up and complete a few simple online tasks, and that was it! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment