Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I use to exfoliate my dry, rough hand?

My hands are thoroughly dry and rough to the point where there's profoundly of dead skin crumbling off (I hose dishes at work). I'm constantly putting lotion on and using my ointment to save the eczema on my hands beneath control. What can I use to take some of the inert skin off so they don't look rather so bad?What can I use to exfoliate my dry, rough hand?
Mix a serving spoon of sugar with some grease olive to make a fasten. Rub it into your hands similar to you would lotion, scrubbing your hand gently. Rinse and dry benignly.
Jergens lotion that always works for me.
Find a upright foot scrub and use it on your hands. The follow next to cocoa butter. Also, start using gloves when you wash dishes. I use a foot scrub on my obverse and it works much better than the face scrub. I use it every other day on my obverse but you could probably use it daily on your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment