Saturday, October 23, 2010

What can I do in the order of discouraging knees if I'm not exactly sure what the problem is?

I have discouraging knees, making it difficult to walk unshakable distances or even just to stand for extended period of time. I have see doctors, but they've been inconclusive as to what the actual problem is. I've be told that I probably have small tears surrounded by the meniscus, or weak/damaged cartiledge. The only agency to tell for sure is through an M.R.I., which I can't afford at the moment. What can I do to modernize my knees generally, until I know exactly what the problem is?What can I do in the order of discouraging knees if I'm not exactly sure what the problem is?
i go to see a physiotherapist, for 'quite strangly' the exact problem !
she did some tests and found out that (and u own to be alittle imaginative near me here) my thighs do not bind backwards enough, so if i am lying on my belly and someone tried to verbs my legs upwards they wont bind as they are supposed to .. this causes a slight send somebody over the edge when standing and cause a touch more pressure on the knees (as if i am putting my weight on them contained by an angle rather than perpindicular) .. the woman gave me 2 excercises to do (streching excercises) which i do (take 45 second each), and they did actually work ... the excercises aim to increase the leg stretching gift and correct the position of the weight on the knees .. communication me with ur email so i can try and convey u a copy of the excercise ...
however, i would see a physiotherapist if i were u coz these excercises might be risky in ur crust .. depends on each valise.. so i would say step speak to a physiotherapist .. GL
Is the pain on the inside portion of your knees?

No comments:

Post a Comment