Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I devour to incline my red blood count?

I want to go donate at lunch, but second week they said I was two points too low to donate. What can I put away to raide my red blood count?What can I devour to incline my red blood count?
The Homeopathic medicine CHINA within 30C potency taken three times a day partly an hour before meal works miracles in raise your red blood corpuscles and bringing your blood count back to middle-of-the-road without any side effects or complications of any sort.
Take Care and God Bless.
i chew over...carrots... :)
You should munch through foods that are high contained by iron content with the untouchable being red meat and even difficult organ meat (ewww! like liver, etc.) or you could a short time ago take an iron supplement over the counter. Just be sure if you do that to drink lots of what because it can variety you really constipated! Good Luck! It's great you want to donate blood.
The usual answer to this is red meat, but there are a few other foods that help too. Drinking a liquid with beetroot surrounded by it can help - bit strong on its own, so I would suggest carrot, beetroot and ginger. Grapes are slightly high within iron, and as they also contain vitamin C, the iron should be readily absorbed. Stinging nettle is amazingly high within iron, and can be used as a vegetable in equal way as spinach. Probably best mixed beside other greens.
I hope this helps, and okay done for being a blood donor!

No comments:

Post a Comment