Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What motivation eye floathers and what to do to treat them?

what is eye floather and why it happens and how long it last?What motivation eye floathers and what to do to treat them?
Protein causes them and nearby is no treatment that I know of.
nothing you debar do about them and they don't stay long=if you are like a cat on hot bricks about it drop into the eye Drs and ask in the region of them
Not everybody gets them, but ill-fatedly I have them, too. I've notice the more tired I am, the more I have. There's other a little something surrounded by my vision.
But restraining: if they suddenly get worse or are a adjectives lot more of them, this is a symptom of retinal detachment (which can be fixed if caught in time, but can also be a fixed injury).
(I go to an optamologist every year for a full medical exam. I have a family beneficiary in matching boat as me with the amount of floaters. He done up with a partial retinal detachment... I am proactive in the region of my vision as it is a veeery big part of me, human being an artist/graphic designer/art historian).
Please, please please go to your eye doctor as soon as you can. You may enjoy glaucoma, which is an increase in the pressure contained by the eye. If the pressure goes too giant your eye will become blind!!
The doctor can prescribe an eye drop that you will use everyday to keep the pressure down.
GO NOW, do not postpone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment