Saturday, October 23, 2010

What vertebrae problems can teenagers hold?

i'm 14, but i am the size of about a 10 year antiquated. my backpacks used to be too heavily built for me, but for the past year, it's become really street light, just roughly 5 pounds. in my support there is a bone that seem farther out than the others. when i bend over the bone sticks out a little. my subsidise tends to mildly hurt habitually and sometimes my neck too. could i be have an back issues?
i will see a doctor soon. gratefulness for your answers =)What vertebrae problems can teenagers hold?
You could be heading for back problems, but it could be muscle strain from stress as okay. Watch your posture when you are reading, typing, sitting. Feel your muscle tension.
As far as the scoliosis go, I didn't get scoliosis until my delayed teens. You need checked twelve-monthly by someone trustworthy. They missed mine, but it never got bleak.
The bone sticking out is normal.
I imagine kids sit for long periods at university in discomfited chairs, in awkward positions, setting them up for support pain. If to be exact the case, a variation in position, some roast, ice and manipulate, and you are off and running. Hope you be aware of better soon.
They should check you for scoliosis.
do you have flat foot? i had a friends beside same problems as you and she had these special things surrounded by her shoes which helped mould her foot into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment