Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are these the symptoms of?

For the past two weeks ive have a bad cough, my ear have been plugged up (it drained for awhile and rings sometimes) and purely my left lympth noid (not the right one) have been swollen and hurts.
I made out next to a guy the other day, and it be right after that that i got sick. Does it enjoy anything to do with that or do I a moment ago have a bug or something?What are these the symptoms of?
You probably enjoy an inner ear infection, or at the least fluid collection within your inner ear. If you have drainage (which is NOT normal), you may enjoy burst your eardrum (tympanic membrane). Ringing in the ears is a big concern. Get to the doctor earlier you damage your audible range, which could be permanent! Could be bacterial or viral within nature. If bacterial, antibiotics would be needed. The doc can let somebody know by looking in your ear beside an otoscope. I wish you the best.
Your get out session probably has zilch to do with your symptoms. It sounds similar to a cold or virus or allergy problem.
If it lasts more than the two weeks you should see a doctor.
step to the doctor!
If I were you, I'd dance to the doctor and get checked for Mono. Sounds similar to you've got the kissing disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment