Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are the withdrawl symptoms of long time alcohol misuse?

What are the withdrawl symptoms of long time alcohol misuse?
OH GOD im so sick of alcohol . my whole energy i have have to deal beside this first my dad who died from sorosis; myself being an alcoholic (3 yrs no drink now) presently my girlfriend ; who im trying to get over not one with because of her drinkling. Some symptoms will within clude crabiness;anger hostility; shakingness;confusion; depression and asense of premonition lonlely ;like not a soul understands you.its crazy and i ask my lord to rid my duration of the hell of alcohol im so tired already
If someone has be a long time drinker or drinks heavy exceedingly often withdrawal can be serious and even deadly. Check out this website: http://alcoholism.in the order of.com/cs/withdraw/...

No comments:

Post a Comment