Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What motive you're pulse to be large if you are not a smoker or a drug user?

I was a moment ago wondering because I tried to donate plasma and they would not let me donate because my pulse be 118 one time and 109 the next time i do not get the drift this I was pretty relaxed! Thanks for your answers!What motive you're pulse to be large if you are not a smoker or a drug user?
Some culture have a essentially high heart rate..I tend to run around 98-106.
I would suggest cardio because it trains the heart to pump more capably and helps lessen the heart rate. Many people (military, athletics) enjoy a heart rate around 50-60 because the heart is so well trained.
I enjoy low blood pressure and my pulse tends to be better than normal
Many things can create a elevated pulse. Caffiene, diet pills, stress, etc.. Maybe it was only just temporary. Keep checking your pulse and your blood pressure. If it hasn't come down, travel to the doctor to figure out why it's so dignified.

No comments:

Post a Comment