Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What cause lumpy stools rabbit type if diet what should i cut out.I?

I do eat bran and drink enough hose.What cause lumpy stools rabbit type if diet what should i cut out.I?
hi there, i've be doing this for years, i wouldn't worry in the region of it
Maybe this is the way you will be going on this diet and remember at smallest you are going
that means you haven't passed a stool within awhile. it's getting a little cramped contained by your colon and it's getting packed within and doesn't want to clear out-if it were to carry extreme, I believe it's called fecal impaction.
get through fruits, buy some whole small piece foods (couscous, pastas-anything w/ lots of dietary fiber in it). You'll return with your water via the fruits you drink. buy a couple of grapefruits and some prunes and hold on.
Cut down on the lettuce and carrots! LOL
Of course its food but it could be anything from too much white bread to chocolate. As we don't know what you munch through I suggest you eat fruit or a handfull of rasins. lots of veg and Brown bread whenever possible.,
I am to much of a mommy to be comfortable next to all these medical question I see, though I know not everybody has insurance and they may not know how to hit a Doc for everything. I would say take some real bulk, and even more fluid. I would right to be heard cheese would be a no no.
sounds like you're a bit constipated, I hold the same problem on a regular proof. Are you on any opiate based meds? if so this will make happen you to bung up. I drink lots of water, lift fibre surrounded by as many meal as you can and exercise is good too. Have every sympathy beside you \i really know what you're going through. If you are on opiate type meds talk to your Dr almost this they may well pass you something to alleviate the problem
If you are doing rabbit droppings you are still not drinking enough river - you are dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment